VMDO, with the artistic guidance of photographer Tom Daly, is working on a photo-documentary of the Buckingham School’s construction workers and their trades to share with Buckingham students and the community during the construction process. Many of the trades people are Buckingham-born and -raised, and take great pride in contributing their skills and know-how to this community-rich project. As of August 2012, the school will be the County’s only K-5 school, and will be an important and vibrant resource for the community for many decades.
- Makerspaces & the Art of Tinkering to Enhance Learning
- Checking-in with Healthy Eating & Physical Activity Design Guidelines
- Physical Activity Design Guidelines Published in PLOS One
- Buckingham Research Demonstrates Link between Architecture & Healthy Eating Outcomes
- Buckingham Design-Research Team Presenting at AIA National Convention